So I found these awesome boots on http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001RNO6UY that will hopefully go with anything I plan to wear into my 6th & 7th months of pregnancy. I figure by the time I'm well into my final trimester I'd rather wear a damn stretch waist dress than worry about squeezing myself back into some over priced fabric pants that I will never wear again...so the dresses are my plan and these boots are going to rock the wardrobe for the final months and the enjoyable winter I plan to have.
Friday, December 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Words that resonate.
deteha'a Pity Ely Shoshoni Graham 2008 My older cousin once explained to me the concept of being without—learning how to live in a new w...
-
My second post for the #23MinuteChallenge, I think I would be the most grateful today for having some purpose in my life beyond being a mot...
-
The first minute of magic, or self discovery, or growth. I'm ready for any of it at this point. I love challenges, I go into the concept...
-
My work space, my place of concentration and love, and diligence at what I do. My job doesn't take up my life like it use to. But it ...
No comments:
Post a Comment