I wanted to find a walk for my little family to do during this time. But I am a single mom and I know it would take more than sheer will and snacks to keep my two babies preoccupied for the two to three hours I would need to take part in a 5k.
So my focus now is on Halloween and getting costumes and supplies to have a great set up for the kids this year. The boy will be Spider Man and the girl is planning on being a bumble bee, just need to get the tights and some shoes for her outfit and we will be set.
I am onto coupons and discount sites. So far I've done well. I saved 26.00 at Safeway and I was able to save 15.00 at Walgreen's so I am off to a good start. Still figuring out the rules and regulations of the coupon world. Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Words that resonate.
deteha'a Pity Ely Shoshoni Graham 2008 My older cousin once explained to me the concept of being without—learning how to live in a new w...
-
My second post for the #23MinuteChallenge, I think I would be the most grateful today for having some purpose in my life beyond being a mot...
-
The first minute of magic, or self discovery, or growth. I'm ready for any of it at this point. I love challenges, I go into the concept...
-
My work space, my place of concentration and love, and diligence at what I do. My job doesn't take up my life like it use to. But it ...
No comments:
Post a Comment